Our 102 and 97 year old match going sisters.

BlueMoonRisin’

Really nice gesture by the club yesterday to celebrate Vera Cohen and her sister Olga Halon being City fans since the 1930's. Vera aged 102 has been a season ticket holder since 1930 and Olga a few years later. Really good touch by the club, and I wish them good health and hope they both see us win the champions league.

Last edited:
Really nice gesture by the club yesterday to celebrate Vera Cohen and her sister sister Olga Halon being City fans since the 1930's. Vera aged 102 has been a season ticket holder since 1930 and Olga a few years later. Really good touch by the club, and I wish them good health and hope they both see us win the champions league.
Season ticket holder since 1930 is mind blowing, surely no City fan can beat that, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the longest in the entire country? 88 years **** me !!!

Season ticket holder since 1930 is mind blowing, surely no City fan can beat that, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the longest in the entire country? 88 years **** me !!!
Vera is possibly the oldest continuous (excluding WW2) SC holder in the country ? They both look sprightly for their age. It was good to be their and applaud their support of our club.
Heartwarming.

Vera is possibly the oldest continuous (excluding WW2) SC holder in the country ? They both look sprightly for their age. It was good to be their and applaud their support.
Absolutely, I think Pep thought the same as quite rightly he had a quick word with them as they went down the tunnel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.