Ticket upgrade question?

Question , if you go through on a senior ticket do they check ?
My daughter did it last year with me never even thought about the consequences !

Question , if you go through on a senior ticket do they check ?
My daughter did it last year with me never even thought about the consequences !

We've done it without thinking and it's gone unnoticed. However we did get caught out eventually and they threatened to suspend the card for three games.

If you're not too risk averse, you can go with someone else get them to go in first, ask the steward on the gate the way to their seat and they won't be looking at the light when you go in.

Does anyone know how to upgrade a junior to adult ticket on the website. I know it can now be done this year but I can not fathom out how. The FAQ is still out of date (last year) and I think I have tried every option to no avail. Can’t be arsed to spend an hour to customer services and pay extra for the privilege. I am trying to upgrade a ticket for tomorrow night (Lyon) as my son can’t go

Does anyone know how to upgrade a junior to adult ticket on the website. I know it can now be done this year but I can not fathom out how. The FAQ is still out of date (last year) and I think I have tried every option to no avail. Can’t be arsed to spend an hour to customer services and pay extra for the privilege. I am trying to upgrade a ticket for tomorrow night (Lyon) as my son can’t go

Free upgrades for the lyon game so no need to upgrade it mate, an adult can use a junior ticket

Upgrade system not working yet on the new system apparently so has been free upgrades for all the home games so far

Upgrade system not working yet on the new system apparently so has been free upgrades for all the home games so far

and here's me thinking they were using their brains to try and fill some of the empty kids seats that are inevitable when there's a late start.

I did at first, but decided it was the clusterfuck of the new website when they announced it for Saturday

Ah well, I'll be taking my nephews seat and going with my dad tonight. A small positive to come out of the clusterfuck because I wasn't bothering otherwise as moneys a bit tight atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.