Lyon (H) - Post Match Thread

Too lethargic in midfield. Gündogan and Fernandinho together didn’t work. Neither are creative enough and lack zip. Delph had a massive brain fart, not alert and then going for the ball with the wrong foot. Not for the first time.
Jesus should never lead the attack alone; and certainly not ahead of Agüero. We were sloppy all over tonight, however once again we didn’t get some key decisions. Hoffenheim is a massive game now if we are to progress.

Mahrez and Sane the best players and they only played about one half between them.

I do wonder if we wouldn’t be better trying gundogan in DM. Fernandinho was poor tonight and worrying seems to be showing his age.

Gundogan isn’t aggressive enough in possession to replace Silva or KDB so play him at DM instead. He played there against Spurs and Swansea and we won both.

we are starting to sound like Rags for fuck sake.yes a bad shit night of football but how often does it happen.we move on and take this shit as a one off.

This is also annoying bc it makes the Hoffenheim game that much more significant and it’s right before the dippers

And all the Mahrez doubt makes me laugh, probably the same duds who didn't think Silva or Tevez were good initially. Has more class in his boots than Sterling and Sane. Whipped in about 4 world class crosses at the end, something only De Bruyne can do in our squad. Will enjoy the humble pie eating later.

Mahrez did well when he came on, he needs to start some games now imo

Think this team needs to stop believing their hype. Pep needs to stop messing with what worked last year with Sane and Sterling. We need to get help for Fernandinho.

At the end of the day...would i be more pissed off had we just lost a league game in that manner....

You bet my fucking life i would be.

Because it happened in the champions league, not arsed one bit to honest.

It’s a weird feeling isn’t it.
It’s supposed to be the biggest club competition in the World, yet when we lose in it I really couldn’t give a flying fuck!
Yet when we lose a league game I’m fucked off for days & days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.