Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do think that double injury has affected his confidence and commitment. People questioning his desire to score goals only need to look at his first few performances for City and Brazil (before the World Cup of course) to see that wasn't always the case.

I've said it before (and got grief for it) - I don't get the fuss over this lad.
I've honestly said it from the start. It seemed to me that we were told, City had pulled off a coup signing Jesus, therefor many fans are adamant he's brilliant, regardless performances. I've no doubt he's got potential but then, I thought Iheanacho had potential. Obviously Pep see something in the lad but I really don't get the hype.

I think both Jesus and Aguero are struggling playing deeper they have the quality but do not have the pace, there is also a difference in the type and timing of balls going into the box Aguero knows and understands the balls Silva and De bruyne play and Jesus the balls Sterling and Sane play, with the first 2 playing the ball in and the latter 2 going for goal

I think both Jesus and Aguero are struggling playing deeper they have the quality but do not have the pace, there is also a difference in the type and timing of balls going into the box Aguero knows and understands the balls Silva and De bruyne play and Jesus the balls Sterling and Sane play, with the first 2 playing the ball in and the latter 2 going for goal
Aguero is not struggling at all. He has perfectly adapted to Peps tactics, and is one of the best strikers in the world

I've honestly said it from the start. It seemed to me that we were told, City had pulled off a coup signing Jesus, therefor many fans are adamant he's brilliant, regardless performances. I've no doubt he's got potential but then, I thought Iheanacho had potential. Obviously Pep see something in the lad but I really don't get the hype.

I think the goal he scored at the death last season tells us how good (potentially?) he is. The most difficult of passes to control and then execute the finish. I just wish he would play more of the game facing the opponent's goal. He might be missing Kev!

When he first came he took the league by storm, so people expect to much from him. He is a good striker, one of the best young players in the world. Probably 2-3 more years untill he can be the main striker in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.