Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

Great win and performance yesterday. Potential banana skin avoided with such poor conditions. Expected more from the Cardiff fans, they were pretty quiet and almost accepted defeat at 1-0. Cardiff centre is an actual car park and ball ache to get in and out of but a 5-0 always makes up for the long drive back. Gundogan was probably pick of 3 or 4 but just to say Ederson was so comfortable taking crosses and shots in the rain aswell as one or 2 short back passes.
They were rabid four years ago when we went there with Pellers, quiet as a mouse on Saturday with just the odd chant.

They were also scrapping between themselves at the Etihad when they came that season

They were rabid four years ago when we went there with Pellers, quiet as a mouse on Saturday with just the odd chant.

They were also scrapping between themselves at the Etihad when they came that season

As usual we had almost 80% possession, and as in most premier league matches we are able to concede as many fouls and yellow cards as the opposition who have less than 25% possession.
Conclusion, we are a naughty team -)

Mahrez’s left footer shot is powerful . Sterling and him on right side will create havoc.
Pep will figure it out soon where he fits the best .

Hahahaha Christ I have heard it all now, so he blew up early, under instruction to do so, to make sure we don't improve our goal difference? There is some hysteria over agendas but that one tops the lot I would say. Decisions I get, especially when so early on Liverpool have had so many and like the weekend it is usually against us (the tackle on Gundog) but come on guys get a grip. Any games that are dead and buried usually don't have a lot of added time, not saying that is right because a game should be reffed the same regardless of score but it happens. Similar to how yellow card challenges don't usually count until 15 or so minutes into a game.
He gave about five minutes less than he should have. Not just one or two.

City fans at Cardiff City...

zugndh.jpg

It being right or wrong is a different argument. If the game warranted more minutes then yes it should have been given. My response was to people claiming it was instructed to happen to decrease our chances of a bigger goal difference. Crazy people.

I take it that you aren't aware of Scudamore's pre season comment aimed basically at the manner in which we easily won the league last season ? Something along the lines of "Yes Man City were fabulous last season, but we really need to see a more competetive league...…".

If you think the EPL is whiter than white then you are deluded. Think about the incident involving Sergio and the West Ham defender at the Etihad when Marriner was only yards away from the incident and clearly saw it without taking any action, then later claimed to have not seen it leading to a retrospective ban. This was then commented on by retired referee Mark Halsey who said that there had been previous incidents where pressure had been put on him to change his report about certain incidents. Join the real world mate !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.