United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Chelsea supporting mate (proper one, since forever, home and away England and Europe) was glad to see Maureen finally removed from Stamford Bridge, as he hated their style under him (or lack of any) despite the trophies he got them. And when he went to the rags, he said at the time, 'If they sacked Van Gaal for being negative, they ain't seen nothin' yet'

Loving it.

PEG seemingly stoking the feud nicely. Not sure if its true but on Redcafe:

Jose Mourinho: "You see the man who sat on the opposite bench? That is my old player. Frank Lampard. That is a warrior, a leader on and off the field. A real captain, who puts the team first, different to what I have right now."

PEG seemingly stoking the feud nicely. Not sure if its true but on Redcafe:

Jose Mourinho: "You see the man who sat on the opposite bench? That is my old player. Frank Lampard. That is a warrior, a leader on and off the field. A real captain, who puts the team first, different to what I have right now."
Dearie me, he might as well have said, 'Listen Pogba, you ambling fucking haircut, just get the fuck out of here.'

Excluding penalty shoot outs Utd. are now unbeaten in their last four games, are taking Europe by storm.
Have a revolutionary revolving captain policy with full press engagement, And a killer app that scores 4.9 out of 5 at the Apple web store.
I have seen the future and it works.

We have a marketing vacancy at my company. You should apply

Conte being available is ideal. If they do sack Mourinho, appointing someone who downs tools when he doesn't get his way is just what they need.

Just watching Mido discussing united on SSN. Very interesting comments about Pogba, Jose and mino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.