Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Mahrez shouldnt have taken the penalty. 6 penalties in the past, 2 converted 2 saved 2 off target.

Will settle for the point because tbh they were better at passing the ball around, but should have gotten 3

Ok, who would have happily taken a point before the game started. That is not a bad result at all. We completely nullified their front three and in th3 end we should have won it.Good news is we are top of the league and the candle lighters are third.

I'm encouraged. We are a better side and in the second half WERE the better side, without our best player, in a place we never win. Horrible miss by Mahrez but I think this feels more like a win than a loss given my expectations. We faced our toughest test in the league and passed, though for sure we could have aced it.

2 points dropped, don't care it was at anfield. They were clearly off the pace after 15 mins, mahrez should not be anywhere near a penalty. He has missed 4 of his last 6 now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.