Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Pretty sure Pep has said before that the players on the pitch decide who takes penalties, he doesn't interfere.

Can imagine Mahrez will be told to fuck off if he tries to grab the ball again.

Good point all the same.

Mahrez needs to learn where he ranks. At the moment, that’s at the bottom. Below Jesus. Below Sane. They’re younger, but they’ve done more for us than you have so far (and unfortunately, more than I fear you ever will).

Know your spot or get the fuck out. When did we last have players arguing over a penalty? Disgrace.
Mendy got word from the bench for mahrez to take it and runs up to mahrez and tells him to take it. How can you blame mahrez then? Seriously people on here amaze me. We are top of the league got a great point at anfield and still have the rest of the season. Know your spot as a fan and support the whole team or gtfo too.

if Mahrez gets near another penalty cut his fucking legs off. all in all its no a loss, we should have took all 3 points we had the chances, we still top. move on to next one

Prior to the game I would have settled for a point. So disappointed now. To not even make the goalie make a save from a pen, what a chance missed. Not sure why Mahrez was told not told no you're not taking it. Shocking stats missed 4 of the last 6. Surely Silva as captain can decide who us taking it. Feel that Sergio would gave scored it. A bit gutted but top of the league.

This is on Pep. He fucked up. Gabriel might have missed. But Pep ruined his confidence.

Riyad had no interest in the Property. Was walking away when Mendy ran all the way ovro with instructions and literally pushed Mahrez, reluctantly, to go take it.

That has to be the dumbest decision ever made by Pep.

The really annoying thing is the 15 year wait for a win there, needlessly continues. Next time the media will be buying the 16 year wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.