Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Mendy got word from the bench for mahrez to take it and runs up to mahrez and tells him to take it. How can you blame mahrez then? Seriously people on here amaze me. We are top of the league got a great point at anfield and still have the rest of the season. Know your spot as a fan and support the whole team or gtfo too.
I can blame him for being a professional footballer who didn’t hit the target.

I thought we played well and largely nullified them but in doing so we lost a bit of our fluency going forwards.

A game that I thought we deserved to win but would have taken a point before the game so can't complain.

It's a shame about the penalty but Jesus hasn't exactly been a reliable penalty take either. We need to find someone who can take penalties when Aguero isn't on the pitch.

We're missing arguably our best player. That's a good point. I don't get Sterling on the left to accomodate Mahrez though - Leroy should be starting that game all day long for me.

Missed opportunity with the penalty miss but I’d have taken a point before kickoff. Mahrez needs a slap - should have been David or Bernardo - missing 5 of last 8 is shocking.

Still top of the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.