Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Proud as fuck of our lads. Chelsea will be more of a rival than those hyped up Scouse scum. Wow at Bernardo, some player that lad.

Thought we were fucking excellent today.

Played a ‘different’ way, dug in when needed and handled ‘Liverpool away’ with real professionalism. Showed a clear level of learning and the ability to adapt in order to get a result. Well done Pep as he’s sacrificed his philosophy there to make sure we came away with something. Mature management.

We were the better side, on their patch, and they know it. We’ve sussed them out.

Laporte was immense today and easily the best he’s played for us. Came of age.

Should have won but a point will do in the grand scheme of the season.

Top of the league with Anfield out the way and no KDB. I’ll take that.

Spot on and if Sane had come on earlier we might have won it from open okay. For once the midfield had a runner to slide it through to. Loved the way we just passed it coolly around the dippers. We have a bit of a conundrum with the Mendy/Sane situation. We lose so much in attack when Sane isn't playing.

Wonder what's being said on champions elect message boards
Probably they should have won at a canter.

Now the initial frustration has died down,i'm feeling much more chilled about the result.

How many would have took the point in the build up to this game or,for that matter,any other time we visit that shit tip?
Certainly would have.

But skiing a fucking penalty is so fucking annoying.

Phew!

Cracking game. I would have taken a point pre-game, but I’m very disappointed that we didn’t win. It was a terrible miss. At least get the fucking thing on target.

Merlin MotM.

Well I've calmed down now, a point is a good result in the cold light of day but it's frustrating that we didn't take all 3.

I still believe Mahrez will come good and i suppose at least he had the balls to take it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.