Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise BBC didn't even talk about the hand in the face that Jesus got after skinning two of their players in their penalty area. The only reason Jesus lost the ball was the hand in the face, so that's a foul in my book, you can't do that. Intentional or not you've robbed him of a chance to shoot or tee someone up that he'd done well to earn.

Aguero had more contact than Salah got for their penalty against Palace and they don't think there was enough in it? Just because he gets up after being fouled doesn't make it any less of a foul.

To think the casuals at other clubs try and say "Aguero dives a lot", it really winds me up how often he is probably too honest for his own good and ends up with nothing because of it. I suppose they still wave play on whether our players appeal or not, so I don't blame him trying to keep play alive.

Also no mention of Mané kicking out studs up with two feet at Fernandinho, did the ref even go back to his foul of Bernardo? The Sky commentary narrative was Fernandinho gets away lightly with things though and they were sticking to it. The lot of them(BBC, BT and Sky) never seem to want to offer a different opinion between what other commentary teams have already said on other channels.

No surprise BBC didn't even talk about the hand in the face that Jesus got after skinning two of their players in their penalty area. The only reason Jesus lost the ball was the hand in the face, so that's a foul in my book, you can't do that. Intentional or not you've robbed him of a chance to shoot or tee someone up that he'd done well to earn.

Aguero had more contact than Salah got for their penalty against Palace and they don't think there was enough in it? Just because he gets up after being fouled doesn't make it any less of a foul.

To think the casuals at other clubs try and say "Aguero dives a lot", it really winds me up how often he is probably too honest for his own good and ends up with nothing because of it. I suppose they still wave play on whether our players appeal or not, so I don't blame him trying to keep play alive.

Also no mention of Mané kicking out studs up with two feet at Fernandinho, did the ref even go back to his foul of Bernardo? The Sky commentary narrative was Fernandinho gets away lightly with things though and they were sticking to it. The lot of them(BBC, BT and Sky) never seem to want to offer a different opinion between what other commentary teams have already said on other channels.
It was the left elbow that caught him. The other hand made the slightest contact afterwards. Even after a couple of replays and the studio seeing the same as us the pundits totally ignored the contact from the elbow and decided to go with the 'minimal contact with the fingers causing Jesus to go down '

Shearer is saying "Bernard O'Silva".

Sure, Begorrah, Bejasus, we have a cracker in the lad. Won't be long before he follows those good old Oirish lads Mick McC, Andy Townshend, Zinedine Kilbane into the Republic's squad. The fact he was brought up on pastel de nata will be irrelevant as soon as they see Ballykillarney on someone's bit of paper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.