Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Raheem as a player but I have a feeling that he'll never reach the world class level. He did OK yesterday but you could see that he was playing safe, was very cautious with the ball trying just not to mess up. Players like Hazard thrive on big occasions like yesterday but Raheem just went hiding.
Players like hazard dont always thrive on big occasions tho do they? Taken off at the etihad laat season,completely ineffective...(albeit prob out of position)
Judging by chelseas finishing posistion ,well behind us last season i can guess which of the two players produced more in big games last season!
The world class liverpool front trio ...didnt reach world class sunday did they?
Sergio ,clearly a world class player ,didnt reach that level sunday.Not raheems best game but certainly not his worst...

The useless turds at the MEN have regurgitated an ESPN link suggesting Real are 'monitoring his situation'.

Slow news/International break shocker......

I love Raheem as a player but I have a feeling that he'll never reach the world class level. He did OK yesterday but you could see that he was playing safe, was very cautious with the ball trying just not to mess up. Players like Hazard thrive on big occasions like yesterday but Raheem just went hiding.
I would disagree. I think the whole team were briefed to keep it safe and maintain possession. As for going missing - really?

The useless turds at the MEN have regurgitated an ESPN link suggesting Real are 'monitoring his situation'.

Slow news/International break shocker......

RM are always looking for the next toy. I don't know the player well enough but if nothing else it's a reasonable negotiating tactic for City to better their terms or risk losing him. Of course, losing him would mean receiving a big fee in return.

Raheem has an ideal situation at City under Pep but similar was said about him at Liverpool and he opted for a bigger move so who knows

RM are always looking for the next toy. I don't know the player well enough but if nothing else it's a reasonable negotiating tactic for City to better their terms or risk losing him. Of course, losing him would mean receiving a big fee in return.

Raheem has an ideal situation at City under Pep but similar was said about him at Liverpool and he opted for a bigger move so who knows
He was never going to win titles at Liverpool though was he, he already has 2 league cups & a EPL title with more to come, if he opts for RM which i dont think he will, he will be an extremely stupid lad.

Well, stupid or just someone who wants the biggest paychecks? There's a fair argument to be made that a professional athlete has every right to make as much as they can while they can, careers are short. I don't subscribe to this thinking but I think we all can certainly understand it, i.e. Alexis Sanchez.

I hope he doesn't go for the biggest paycheck but as I say I'd understand it -he just seems a perfect fit here and he's been playing his best football. For all we know, this is merely negotiating tactics which is fair from the player/agent IMHO

I thought he played well against Liverpool, I would have taken Mahrez off before him anyway.

Seems like his agent is doing the same trick as all the others. Showing interest in the player moving away to hold out on a bigger contract payday.
Ill be surprised if he doesn't end up getting a new 5 year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.