Anyone signed a new mobile phone contract recently?

The Pink Panther

My current Orange deal has come to an end. I'm looking for around 500 minutes per month and 100 texts.
Any suggestions to save me searching the net?

Orange £25 a month.

I really want to move away from them as the signal isn't great where I live and it's a real pain as I work a couple of days a week at home.

Spotted a Vodaphone SIM only deal. £20 a month, no contract only thirty days notice. This seems a decent deal as I've just had my handset replaced

o2 do a sim only deal for £25 a month , you get

Key benefits:
600 UK minutes and 1000 UK texts each month
Plus unlimited O2 to O2 calls Bolt On or change this for your choice of promotional Bolt On
Free voicemail and cheaper roaming rates with International Traveller Service (ITS)
Browse the internet on your mobile for up to £1 per day
Free itemised online billing

plus you wouldnt have the stigma of fooking vodaphone ( i know they dont sponsor the rags anymore but i have a long memory haha)

I cancelled my contract with Vodaphone, when they took over as scum sponsors. Told them why, and still have a letter of apology from them stressing that it was purely a businness deal, and didn't mean they supported them etc.....Ha ha.
And still won't touch Sharp stuff.....Once they have sucked Satan's cock an all that...Feck 'em.

Gaudino said:
I cancelled my contract with Vodaphone, when they took over as scum sponsors. Told them why, and still have a letter of apology from them stressing that it was purely a businness deal, and didn't mean they supported them etc.....Ha ha.
And still won't touch Sharp stuff.....Once they have sucked Satan's cock an all that...Feck 'em.
same here. scum fans.

Gaudino said:

i cancelled my contract with them the day they announced the scum deal.

A chap I know just got a contract through someone (think it was Orange but through the Car Phone Warehouse). He got a new handset and a free Playstation 3 with a decent talk time and text package for £35 per month. He's selling the PS3 and the handset and his missus is getting the same deal and they are selling them too.

Might not help you out specifically, NQT (with it being Orange and you pay less already), but for all other bluemooners there is a money making opportunity in there for you.

I think it was Car Phone Warehouse anyway. If anyone wants to know more about it just say so and I'll have a word with my mate and find out the exact deal. knowarramsayin??

Check out the T-mobile Flext plans. I have got the one for £15 a month (Should be £20, but got a deal with £5 off). Insted of getting minutes and texts they give you balance that you can spend on anything. With mine i get £34 a month to spend. The value increases with the more money you pay per month.

In fact they now have further offers on where you get about £200 credit for £25 a month. not sure how long this deal will last though

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-p ... 5-megadeal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.