Overused Words

Please - I'm sick of hearing it - please let me out, please tell my parents im alive, please loosen these straps .....

We had a word. Very. Where's it gone?

I agree with you, but,

to me, the word very is overused

e.g. Roger Bannister was the very first man to run the sub 4 minute mile

Neil Armstrong was the very first man on the moon

No. They were the first. The addition of the word very is irrelevant.
You might as well have said
Roger Bannister was the lawnmower first man to run a sub 4 minute mile. No need for it.

Vile - overused by wankers to rightly express feeling about things like child abuse to some shite like a bloke driving at 35 in a 30..

Amazing - used by cünts to talk about everything from a fucking sandwich to unmanned space flight.

Mean - used by skip lickers in sentences for no reason, normally at the start "I mean.......didn't he have a great game".

Like - used every other word by 12 year old girl and mindless fuckers just out to annoy me.

Oh, and before some fucking "liberal" starts, it's not the language evolving, it's just the fucking internet giving voices to fucking iliterate wankers, and media twats being "inclusive" by employing, and giving a voice, to fuckers who should be working on Longsight Market.

.......I think.

Vile - overused by wankers to rightly express feeling about things like child abuse to some shite like a bloke driving at 35 in a 30..

Amazing - used by cünts to talk about everything from a fucking sandwich to unmanned space flight.

Mean - used by skip lickers in sentences for no reason, normally at the start "I mean.......didn't he have a great game".

Like - used every other word by 12 year old girl and mindless fuckers just out to annoy me.

Oh, and before some fucking "liberal" starts, it's not the language evolving, it's just the fucking internet giving voices to fucking iliterate wankers, and media twats being "inclusive" by employing, and giving a voice, to fuckers who should be working on Longsight Market.

.......I think.
Totes dude

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.