Bradford City

They’ve finally won under Hopkin.

1-0 at Wimbledon after a 0-0 at home to Bristol Rovers on Saturday .

It seems like Hopkin is slowly turning things around.

Hopefully not today though, as 3000 mackems invade :-)
Used to get part of two stands when we played Bradford in the League, the view from behind the goal was terrible, it was all restricted. I will never forgive those fuckers from downing tools against Portsmouth in 1998 which contributed to our relegation on the last day of the season. The Bradford fans joined in with Pompey fans singing about our demise, twats. Good luck today, hope you batter them.

Are you going?

Good luck today. Had a look at the table and you are well placed.

Used to get part of two stands when we played Bradford in the League, the view from behind the goal was terrible, it was all restricted. I will never forgive those fuckers from downing tools against Portsmouth in 1998 which contributed to our relegation on the last day of the season. The Bradford fans joined in with Pompey fans singing about our demise, twats. Good luck today, hope you batter them.

Cheers lads, no not there today, in true mucked up of planned weekend, I'm actually back in Sunderland this weekend.... it never works out right...hopefully the result will

Another defeat. This time 1-3 away to Accrington .

The first goal was a disputed penalty; when things are going against you, you never get the breaks.

The travelling support showed their discontent with the ownership by chanting, "We want Edin (Rahic) out!"

Bradford City is not a happy club.

Hopkin had agreed to manage Carlisle in the summer to replace Curle, which is why he left Livingston. It didn't happen and I have it on good authority that Carlisle gave back word. Allegedly Hopkin & his assistant resigned having been offered the Carlisle job and part of the deal was that they received relocation expenses. Hopkin shook hands on the deal on the Saturday however on the Sunday he received a phone call from Carlisle to say they had changed their minds and would only pay expenses for him. Again allegedly Hopkin told them they could stick the job as he couldn't trust them.
That is from a very good source.
Hence Carlisle ended up with John Sheridan and they aren't in good shape either. They haven't won at home since August - 4 defeats on the trot with no goals scored.

Hopkin had agreed to manage Carlisle in the summer to replace Curle, which is why he left Livingston. It didn't happen and I have it on good authority that Carlisle gave back word. Allegedly Hopkin & his assistant resigned having been offered the Carlisle job and part of the deal was that they received relocation expenses. Hopkin shook hands on the deal on the Saturday however on the Sunday he received a phone call from Carlisle to say they had changed their minds and would only pay expenses for him. Again allegedly Hopkin told them they could stick the job as he couldn't trust them.
That is from a very good source.
Hence Carlisle ended up with John Sheridan and they aren't in good shape either. They haven't won at home since August - 4 defeats on the trot with no goals scored.

Hopkin seems to be a good manager; his record at Livingston speaks for itself, but Bradford are in such a mess, he really has his work cut out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.