Points of Blue Meeting

East Level 2

Message from PoB convener:

"Points of Blue will meet on Monday at the Lass o’ Gowrie (6-30pm) – it won’t be a large gathering but we hope at least one of the fans elected to the club’s new City Matters forum will be present.

Indeed, the initial pattern for PoB was to have an evening general meeting then send a delegation to meet with the club, and I imagine those elected may want some means of knowing they represent others’ views and not just their own!"

Post anything you want discussing: Spuds fiasco, Oxford tickets being posted so late, too many games being shifted in the latest TV schedules etc.

have the new reps been invited or is it a post in general and if so who is it aimed at ? hope whatever happens it works out for the fans

One of the new reps used to attend and hopefully he'll be able to tell us what these new reps are supposed to be doing and who they are. Not names obviously, but if they are regular fans or one of the new tourist breed we seem to be attracting.

What’s the point there will still be less away tickets for always cos of corporate, the beer will still be shite and service terrible. Long waits at turnstiles and only going to get worse club pretending to care !! Footballs brilliant but it ain’t the same

One of the new reps used to attend and hopefully he'll be able to tell us what these new reps are supposed to be doing and who they are. Not names obviously, but if they are regular fans or one of the new tourist breed we seem to be attracting.
The names of the reps are freely available
https://www.mancity.com/en/news/clu.../man-city-fan-network-elected-representatives

I am Mark Barber the disabled rep, all reps are regular fans. There will be a Web page dedicated to our activities very soon

Has the club ever provided a reason for the late posting of tickets for matches? I presume this has been raised before but just wondering about the rationale behind it.

I'm told it's deliberate in order to minimise the chance of them being passed on to others.

I should be there on Monday by the way.

I did think that must be the reason but of little comfort when its affecting travel plans etc and causing undue stress.

It does not really affect me adversely but reading on here its seems to affect many others peoples arrangements.

I wonder if the club have some data on the extent of ticket whoring or if they are using the proverbial sledgehammer to crack a nut.

Will you being posting an update on the forum?

I did think that must be the reason but of little comfort when its affecting travel plans etc and causing undue stress.

It does not really affect me adversely but reading on here its seems to affect many others peoples arrangements.

I wonder if the club have some data on the extent of ticket whoring or if they are using the proverbial sledgehammer to crack a nut.

Will you being posting an update on the forum?
I don't know if they have accurate data on how many tickets are passed on to others but my strong suspicion is that they do have some idea of the scale of the problem. I'm sure we'll be talking about it over the next few months.

The minutes of the meetings will be posted on the club website once approved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.