Bradford City

I almost forgot that Stan the man played for Bradford! I know he is not a popular man on these boards now he has retired,..but he was one of the finest forward players ive ever seen,imo.
I wouldnt disagree with you mate. We were littered with unbelievable strikers during the mid 90s it wasnt even funny. Shearer, Sheringham, Owen, Ferdinand, Cole, Sutton, Fowler etc but Collymore had it all and maybe could have been better than all of them. Wasted talent

Here is his goal for Bradford..

I wouldnt disagree with you mate. We were littered with unbelievable strikers during the mid 90s it wasnt even funny. Shearer, Sheringham, Owen, Ferdinand, Cole, Sutton, Fowler etc but Collymore had it all and maybe could have been better than all of them. Wasted talent

Here is his goal for Bradford..

A fantastic goal.Wow.cheers for posting.

And you have to ask...why is there such a dearth of top class english forwards to choose from now.?
Goes back to the Phil Foden debate....
If Kane got injured now,who would take his place? ...

Last edited:
Nice to see a thread about us on here :) Hopkin won't be able to do a thing with us the damage was done in January this year even Pep would struggle with this poor set up :( as for folk staying away from Valley Parade it's probably the best thing we can do to drive the owner who in all honesty as shafted the club over big time :(

Used to get part of two stands when we played Bradford in the League, the view from behind the goal was terrible, it was all restricted. I will never forgive those fuckers from downing tools against Portsmouth in 1998 which contributed to our relegation on the last day of the season. The Bradford fans joined in with Pompey fans singing about our demise, twats. Good luck today, hope you batter them.
so it was all down to that one game that you got relegated ???? Not the other 40 odd games :) look at our form at the end of that season ......It was relegation form the players had downed tools well before the pompey game .......btw I wanted you to stay up .......Only a loon would want to travel all the way to Pompey rather than Maine Rd

Hopkin has appointed former New England Revolution and Tottenham coach, Anton McElhone, as his assistant:

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co...s-new-bantams-assistant-head-coach/?ref=ebmps

They’ve won one and drawn three of the last five, including coming from 0-2 down to draw against Peterborough in the Cup on Saturday, so maybe they have, just like the rags, turned a corner, though Luton, who are third in League One, hammered them 0-4 last Tuesday.

twats cost me £95 on saturday with that eaqualiser at Peterborough, sank my acca

Lost 2-3 on penalties against Posh in the Cup this evening, after being 0-2 and 1-3 down, and then 4-3 ahead with only 6 minutes to go.

It must be a sickener for them.

But on a positive note, they’re scoring goals again; that’s seven in the last two games, as they drew 3-3 away to Plymouth on Saturday.

Possible shoots of recovery?

Out of the bottom four now, after wins against Walsall and S****horpe, whom they’ve now gone above in the table, and are, incidentally managed by former Bradford player and manager Stuart McCall.

Things are looking up; they’re unbeaten in six, now, but there’s still a long way to go and today's game, against another League One Bluemoon favourite, Sunderland, will be a big test for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.