Phillipe Sandler - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a gander at a YouTube video of him. Never bothered before because I was expecting to go on loan and never be seen in Manchester again.

I know YouTube can hide a multitude of sins but it is clear he appears to be very quick for centre-half and he likes to get forward. Maybe Pep seems him as a potential FB.

Just had a gander at a YouTube video of him. Never bothered before because I was expecting to go on loan and never be seen in Manchester again.

I know YouTube can hide a multitude of sins but it is clear he appears to be very quick for centre-half and he likes to get forward. Maybe Pep seems him as a potential FB.
Talk of him being a half decent defensive midfielder,but i wouldnt rule anything out with the boss.

Earlier in the season, I pointed out on another thread that his name is above one of the dressing room spaces, so it would appear that he is earmarked for inclusion. Has he been playing any competitive football after recovering? It's a pity he's been out at this time as Koeman has been promoting a host of youngsters from the U21 team to the national team, so hopefully, Sandler can get some game time and push on.

He's here to stay I think. Name in dressing room, with other injured 1st teamers at every game, sat in the same box as Kevin for the past 2 months. Now training videos showing him clearly, inference he is part of the 1st team.

I don't think we'd be getting linked to De Ligt if Sandler was seen as a future CB option, but he's here and in the squad so Pep will use him, just like Mangala played last season before going on loan.

And you never know, Pep might see something he likes and keep him around like Zinchenko.

I don't think we'd be getting linked to De Ligt if Sandler was seen as a future CB option, but he's here and in the squad so Pep will use him, just like Mangala played last season before going on loan.

And you never know, Pep might see something he likes and keep him around like Zinchenko.
Are we being linked to De Ligt?

Pep said in the press conference that Sandler had only had two training sessions, he'd play a bit for the EDS, and they'd take stock in Jan and/or June - far too soon to say, but doesn't sound like he's about to play in the first XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.