Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's true but they're hanging in there.They are not scoring goals with the same ease as last year but they are second in the table and equal with us on points.

Main reason for this is the loss of form/fitness of their front 3 although Salah looks to be getting slowly back to form. On the other hand their defence is excellent now as the stats show. Also I think their fixture list has been somewhat more difficult than ours.

I think all depends on whether Klopp can get the front 3 firing again and whether their new midfield signings start to perform. There is alot of scope for improvement in the Liverpool side whereas I feel with the return of KDB we are currently playing near our maximum level.

It's going to be close imho.
Mo Rosenthal will never get back to last season's heights. He's good but limited and can be handled. Like Klopp's tactics.

Joint second? Lol,fuck off with your bollocks

If the season was to end now.......they would finish 2nd,behind us,as that is where they are.It doesn't matter if its points or goal difference....they twats are fucking 2nd!

It's so simple,that i'm struggling to see how even the most deluded of workshy,pea brained,dipper,cvnt cant understand the process??
I'm suprised that after 2012 this isn't a permanent fixture in every football fans brain - but yeh, they are joint top.......... :-/

Yes that's true but they're hanging in there.They are not scoring goals with the same ease as last year but they are second in the table and equal with us on points.

Main reason for this is the loss of form/fitness of their front 3 although Salah looks to be getting slowly back to form. On the other hand their defence is excellent now as the stats show. Also I think their fixture list has been somewhat more difficult than ours.

I think all depends on whether Klopp can get the front 3 firing again and whether their new midfield signings start to perform. There is alot of scope for improvement in the Liverpool side whereas I feel with the return of KDB we are currently playing near our maximum level.

You keep banging that drum.

I see the media dipper wankfest continues.
MOTD clown Murphy commenting on Milners handball is truly comical.
Anywhere else on the pitch it’s given as a handball. Believe what you want, but I truly think there’s a massive hidden agenda here by the FA and PGMOL.
Errrr wtf is joint top??? We have a 10 goal greater goal difference.
You’re either equal or second. FACT.

Phil Thompson posting from his holiday home in Mallorca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.