Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's true but they're hanging in there.They are not scoring goals with the same ease as last year but they are second in the table and equal with us on points.

Main reason for this is the loss of form/fitness of their front 3 although Salah looks to be getting slowly back to form. On the other hand their defence is excellent now as the stats show. Also I think their fixture list has been somewhat more difficult than ours.

I think all depends on whether Klopp can get the front 3 firing again and whether their new midfield signings start to perform. There is alot of scope for improvement in the Liverpool side whereas I feel with the return of KDB we are currently playing near our maximum level.

It's going to be close imho.

Fucks' sake.

Kevin played for half an hour yesterday and he looked very rusty.

Some of his passing was nowhere near the level it can be.

Or was last season a one-off for him, while Mo, Curly and Larry will reach the heights of '17/18 again?

Van Dijk is a brilliant defender against teams who just lump it into the box.

He’s the reason they have clung on in games for me.

I don’t think there games are more difficult, they just seem that way as everyone expects City to win pretty much all there games. Whereas with Liverpool you think they could possibly drop points there.

They will certainly be no question after next week, when we will have had Spurs away and if we are still ahead.

As much as we want them to drop points to give us breathing room. I am actually very excited to see how good this team can be when pushed.

Morning la,how many times are you going to keep repeating this nonsense? until you get banned for WUMming or pretending to be a Blue?
If you don't agree with my post try and present another argument. Take off your rose-tinted glasses, get out of fanboy mode and don't accuse people of not being a blue just because someone has posted an alternative point of view and you don't happen to agree with it.

I am with Majorca blue a little. Mad to dismiss them. They won’t loose many at all and I agree if the front 3 hit form they will be a real threat. They have already played spurs away and Chelsea and us.

They will beat Cardiff next week if we draw or lose at spurs they are 2/3 points ahead.

It is certainly not going to be easy. We also have Chelsea and the rags soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't agree with my post try and present another argument. Take off your rose-tinted glasses, get out of fanboy mode and don't accuse people of not being a blue just because someone has posted an alternative point of view and you don't happen to agree with it.
I dont agree with it because its bollocks,as has been pointed out to you on several occasions previously.

So,unless you have amnesia,i can form no other outcome than you are a WUM.

Ok folks, I can clear up who was to blame for the coach fiasco . I was speaking to a City steward on the tram after the match, he is also a steward at Liverpool and was 'working' that night. Now brace yourself.. .he confirmed that the bad eggs were not 'scoussers', they were cockneys and Norwegians. Got that? Bloke stood behind me heard this and respectfully told him he was talkin bollox. Gotta say, I agreed.

I'm writing Liverpool off, fuck 'em.
10 goals behind and they're blowing out their ass already, they'll be dead on their feet by december at the latest.
Serial bottlers - In the literal and figurative sense. ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.