Spurs (A) Post match Thread

Not the best mendy tonight but congrats to the team for the 3 points on a difficult pitch

1f4aa-1f3fe.svg

2795.svg

33-20e3.svg
#SharkTeam

1f988.svg

Didnt think we (Spurs) played too bad. Difficult conditions but both teams tried to play football. I think all 4 full backs were terrible personally. You could argue all day long who was the worst.

Aguero and Kane maybe should have scored, Silva and Lamela should have definitely scored. I would have liked to see if Kane could finish if the ref got the mendy playing him onside, but thats all ifs buts and maybes.

Not the end of the world to lose to City and Sissoko had a brilliant game!

Decent summary - the only thing you missed is that quite a number of your players have a tendency to bite the dust at the slightest contact.

In the circumstances, a really big performance, I was surprised he started.
Pep’s bedding him in giving him a run of games I presume. It’s working well too. Maybe something going on with Sane, not training well or sulking or whatever, behind the scenes.

Sorry to bring this up pal, but this is something that you posted about Mahrez post Liverpool. Do you still feel the same way one premier league match later? He is a proven talent finding his way into our system and the quality of his play looks pretty evident to me.

Up to the Liverpool game he was predictable and didn't look like he fit in the squad.

I'm happy that he's now playing much better.

Didnt think we (Spurs) played too bad. Difficult conditions but both teams tried to play football. I think all 4 full backs were terrible personally. You could argue all day long who was the worst.

Aguero and Kane maybe should have scored, Silva and Lamela should have definitely scored. I would have liked to see if Kane could finish if the ref got the mendy playing him onside, but thats all ifs buts and maybes.

Not the end of the world to lose to City and Sissoko had a brilliant game!
It cant be coincidence can it? They had about a thousand mercan fuckwits walking all over where they play all weekend

spurs gave us a proper work-out,and no mistake, I was deeply relieved when the FIVE minutes were up (four were signalled...wtf) . Apparently, the pitch was rock hard in places, which affected the bounce, but for me the touch lines were a bigger problem. It's stating the bleedin' obvious, but that was the most unCity-like performance i have endured for a long time. Hopefully we wont see another like it. On the plus side teams are finding it very difficult to create chances against us, something we have lacked in the past.
If the dippers and chavs and arse keep winning the pressure will get to cardiac arrest levels........

Did anybody else notice how much the effects mic's were cranked up for the Spurs fans on Sky?

It almost drowned out Tyler at one point in the first half, which is not a bad thing in itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.