Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst i think this is an understandable move it misses the key element of the BBC thread for me. We all fund the BBC so should expect higher standards and higher accountability. The other media organisations are commercial ventures with a vested financial interest in their agendas.

Understand the thinking, but I’d rather separate threads. Each media outlet has their own patented way of trying to undermine us.

Whilst i think this is an understandable move it misses the key element of the BBC thread for me. We all fund the BBC so should expect higher standards and higher accountability. The other media organisations are commercial ventures with a vested financial interest in their agendas.
This. The BBC shouldn't be offering clickbait. Needs its own thread.

Not really a fan of megathreads, but the BBC and Sky "bias" threads were becoming a bit general and often covering the same points so thought it would make sense to keep it all in one thread.
Are those two threads still accessible?
I had moved them, but happy to put them back if you like?
When you say 'moved', do you mean removed from the forums accessible to ordinary members or just moved to a different part of the site where they can still be read and referenced by those members?

There will be continuing attempts to undermine from all the RDAHMeedya channels. Is there one meeja outlet that offers an initial positive take on the way we play, our position in the PL, the players we have! There's a fuckin' downside with every article. There might be the odd journo who tells the accurate tale but they are a lone voice in the wilderness. It was interesting that the Fulham coach pre-match focused on how you approach playing the current best team in the world! That's how he viewed the tie. The football world outside the printed and broadcast legions understand and appreciate the quality we see match in and match out. It aggravates them, it antagonises them, and you can see and hear the sheer bloody envy. They are desperate for their own chosen to emulate the quality of our players and the clear and currently unparalleled team performances. Long may they choke on their half time sarnies.

We need continually to show what these fuckers are up to!

There will be continuing attempts to undermine from all the RDAHMeedya channels. Is there one meeja outlet that offers an initial positive take on the way we play, our position in the PL, the players we have! There's a fuckin' downside with every article. There might be the odd journo who tells the accurate tale but they are a lone voice in the wilderness. It was interesting that the Fulham coach pre-match focused on how you approach playing the current best team in the world! That's how he viewed the tie. The football world outside the printed and broadcast legions understand and appreciate the quality we see match in and match out. It aggravates them, it antagonises them, and you can see and hear the sheer bloody envy. They are desperate for their own chosen to emulate the quality of our players and the clear and currently unparalleled team performances. Long may they choke on their half time sarnies.

We need continually to show what these fuckers are up to!
You’re my favourite pro-agenda poster. You should know that and I hope I’ve just made your weekend that much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.