Southampton (H) Post Match Thread

Awesome, just awesome.

...I still think Mendy has got a mistake in him tho’.
Mendy is not your typical wing back / full back .
He plays more like a mf . He has to cover loads of ground . So yes expect mistake here and there.
Remember he was out for long time and he just started playing regular games this season. He still has lots to learn to play in pep system and the team

I said in the matchday thread that im beginning to just not get Mendy and the ability to not be able to get even the basics right far too many times.

he was again the only negative from today for me.

Totally agree about Mendy today and in several other games being very wasteful with the ball and not getting the simple passes right, but I think we can give him a break, in that this season is really his first after missing nearly all of last season and I honestly think with more games played he will get the silly mistakes out of his game.

On his day let's not forget he is one of the most exciting fullbacks in Europe and I think once he gets his defensive game right, we will see the real Mendy.

2uggx2w.jpg

To all those pundits who say Liverpool have a better front line than ours.
11 games played & City have scored 12 more already.

Long drive home for Southampton and their fans, to be fair to them, they won’t be the only team getting their balls parted from you this season.

If I was on a saints supporter bus home I would buy a large quantity of alcohol.

When do you play UTD?
It's the rags magic and next sunday

Long drive home for Southampton and their fans, to be fair to them, they won’t be the only team getting their balls parted from you this season.

If I was on a saints supporter bus home I would buy a large quantity of alcohol.

When do you play UTD?
Meh. It's only 4 hours. At least it's not dark...….. Oh, wait.

When do you play UTD?
This Time Next Week

I said in the matchday thread that im beginning to just not get Mendy and the ability to not be able to get even the basics right far too many times.

he was again the only negative from today for me.
The time he had the ball at midfield with two Soton players on him, with Laporte completely alone near our box screaming for the pass back to easily retain possession, and instead he tried to nutmeg one of their players to run into midfield, with the Soton player easily winning the ball and then them running with superior numbers at our goal summed that up for me.

I have no idea what he is thinking in those moments. It’s seem nothing but “I want to be in the ‘City Tricks and Skills’ compilation videos on YouTube this month”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.