Southampton (H) Post Match Thread

You need to.

Sergio was fantastic today.

I don’t want it to appear as though I think he wasn’t good, but I just thought he held on to the ball for far too long on occasion. Leading to the break down of several attacks.
Seemed to be desperate to score a wonder goal.

He worked his nuts off though.

What a performance.

Probably won't get a mention, but Bernardo's dummy in the build up to Sterling's second was one of the most audacious little moves I've seen in a long time. What a player he is.

Bernie and Dave together just have me chuckling in disbelief at some of the stuff they can do!

Remarkably similar to last season's game against Hughes' Stoke. Brilliant performance.

2uggx2w.jpg

Everyone has a plan until they get hit......

Funny how people see things different. I thought Sterling was outstanding but thought Agüero was incredibly frustrating and had one of his poorer games. He seemed to be trying too hard and dribbling too often and holding on to the ball too long.

I’ll watch the game again tomorrow.
You need to watch the game again . His work rate and team work was the best I’ve seen from him .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.