The Brian Kidd way

WEMBLEY76

Mentioned this on here before,would like Manchester council to rename The Mancunian way to Brian Kidd way, a proper Mancunian born and bred and has served Manchester football for 50 years,almost all of his career apart from brief spells away,as the road sort of arterially connects the Etihad with the Swamp.Derby and Nottingham did it for Brian Clough,comments please Blues...
His contributions to Manchester football cannot be ignored,almost uniquely serving both clubs with distinction and embodies the hard work characteristics of native Mancunians in the way they work industriously.

Heard an interesting story about Kiddo. I can't guarantee it's true but I was told he's paid by Sheikh Mansour not by City because the Sheikh wanted to keep him on the payroll.

If I was a multi billionaire I’d probably employ Kidd too, just to do odd jobs round the house and that.

Mentioned this on here before,would like Manchester council to rename The Mancunian way to Brian Kidd way, a proper Mancunian born and bred and has served Manchester football for 50 years,almost all of his career apart from brief spells away,as the road sort of arterially connects the Etihad with the Swamp.Derby and Nottingham did it for Brian Clough,comments please Blues...
His contributions to Manchester football cannot be ignored,almost uniquely serving both clubs with distinction and embodies the hard work characteristics of native Mancunians in the way they work industriously.
Think this is a great shout, btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.