Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Repeat libels and defamation suits for whichever media in this country reproduces this stolen material, of no doubt.

I wonder how much we subsidised Amazon to the tune of?
Thing is though they are all repeating the premise on Twitter accounts with words such as alleged, its been suggested and other smart shithouse phrases

As much as I have loved reading over the past few days the insightful and educative contributions from such as 'Prestwich Blue' and others in response to these so-called 'revelations', yours is the one that wins the coconut for getting to the very heart of the matter! I agree with and salute you!
Cheers mate.

Interesting to read the FIFA comment on the leaked information:
“For the avoidance of doubt, it also deserves to be pointed out that NONE of the ‘reports’ contains anything which would even remotely amount to a violation of any law, statute or regulation. This is, beyond question, an immeasurable improvement on the past and something which Fifa is fully committed to going forward. We will not be distracted from our work as Fifa is unarguably in a far better position than it was two years ago. We welcome any constructive debate. And we will continue to move forward, stronger and more committed than ever.”

This is the quote that I've found most reassuring since this first broke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.