Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

You could look at it that way, but from what I can see UEFA haven't done anything wrong and neither have we. Negotiating a settlement agreement is part of the process for all clubs who are found to be in breach of the FFP regs so there's fuck-all anyone can do. If they think the punishment was too weak then that's a piss-poor argument because it's UEFA who decide on the punishment, not some mouth-foaming fuckwit baying for blood.
And other clubs had the opportunity to formally raise a protest against any agreed settlement but none did.

Main stream media, news and current affairs is dying on its arse. The only thing it has left to sell is outrage.

People who want real news no longer buy it.

It is a damn shame and I am very wary of what is replacing it but you can't fail to see that it's demise is of its own doing.
Most media has stopped delivering pure news and presents its views of news as actual news.
It used to be only headlines or paper sellers version of headlines that sold their product now we get the whole story deliberately skewed to their researched readership.

Desperate times for some with the need for a cash injection to assist their need to change to the digital world.
Good job ffp not in the real world, because all they need now is someone prepared to invest in their dying businesses.

Serriously I'm still laughing after reading part 3. Serriously, according to the article, our PR department - despite all evidence to the contrary - really are PR ninjas!

Jordan was claiming that City and Chelsea are "artificial" clubs the other week on there so that's nothing new coming from him. Someone on here said a City fan phoned up and ripped him a new one. The bloke is a fucking clueless wanker and is probably up there with the worst of them when it comes to shit owners of football clubs. Why the fuck he gets invited onto The Debate on Sky to talk about on-field matters is beyond me
Because he's yer actual Cockney spiv, that's why.

And he's cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.