Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

I don't think Jim White has got the message yet either judging by his bitter outbursts on the radio in the last 48 hours. I only hope this vicious unfair treatment by some sections of our hate-driven media spurs on the team on Sunday. I am sure Pep will use it as motivational tool.
I think Peg made a mistake with his snide comments yesterday that he "always suspected us of wrong-doing." Nothing motivates people more than false suggestions they are somehow corrupt or dishonest. Our fans will be up for it tonight as well. The club is under siege and needs to respond.

Yea,totally agree,we need to wrap ourselves around each other now,and unite against this lot,starting on here,I'm not going to fall out or have any kind of disagreement now,(even with you @domalino lol,we stick together through thick and thin,the good old two fingers upto them all,including PSG,fuck them as well.

We just try and win all 4 trophies now,and they can crow even more,there would be nothing better now for that to happen this season

Crikey, with all this negative journo hysteria and the Biased BC getting in on it too, one would be forgiven for thinking we were in the week running up to the Derby and not reading deep and factually accurate investigative jounalism!

all this oh it means nothing in real terms ,well it means Manchester city's name is mud across the whole of England, im getting called cheats ect and our titles mean nothing ,they think they've found a way to have a go , the emptyhad was running a little thin when we didn't give a fuck ,now this cheats , i must say it gets on my tits a bit I don't show them , CHEATS,I just respond with you've spelt centurions or champions wrong, FUCK THEM,FUCK THEM ALL

But it's not just England the mud is sticking, this is being reported around the globe.

What I'm finding hard to understand is the "holding company" supposedly set up to increase funding isn't allowed because it's difficult to see where they get a return for their money. But Chelsea's holding company that funds player recruitment/wages etc gets loans (interest free with 30 years to pay them back from Abramovich) and that's OK? Given inflation, currency fluctuations and so on over 30 years the loan loses lots of value but it's still better. Crazy isn't in it.

Not much in Ep 3 that isn't utter fucking shitely written standard practice within football.

However,

This is poor by Ferran and Khaldoon and indefensible.

DrZo8FIX4AEumJj.jpg:large

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.