Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Both us and Uefa are getting done over here , I think this is all to paint us as the bad guys so they idea of the Euro super-league can be spun into what is best for the game.

He’s alright Durham. The nonsense topics he plays to the audience, but with serious stuff he’s pretty decent. Will give it a listen.
I agree.

It should be a good listen,i imagine one or two clueless,outraged,rags will be on to offer their thoughts too.

The press from our country are a disgrace. Here we are with these half baked allegations yet Ogden, ducker, ladyman and Herbert( fuck me these are the new stooges surely) have gone in feet first and totally ripped us apart. They've shown their true colours, not that they hid them anyway but I think after this quietens down those four should be publically shamed, sued for defamation of character and slander and be barred for their lifetime from our club.
In a world full of twats and idiots these four clowns aren't welcome with their biased and negative shite.
We should call them out if we see them at the etihad and let them know what utter shithouses and bitter rag ****s they are and how they are an embarrassment to their profession.
Utter utter ****s of the highest order.

One thing that’s lost in all this, regardless of FFP, it’s legalities, competitiveness etc is the term ‘Arab money’ keeps popping up.

All the posts about the leaks and FFP keep mentioning ‘oil money’ and how City’s/PSG’s owners and their respective governments are corrupt/involved in human rights abuses, but we’ve heard precious little about Chelsea or Abramovich. Chelsea were of a similar size to us pre-takeovers, with us having 1 more First Division title, 1 more FA Cup, the same amount of League Cups, but them winning a trophy more recently. Their stadium capacity is just under our average attendance for our 2007 campaign.

This isn’t an attack on Chelsea or their fans, but where was the cries for FFP back then? Or does it coincide with United’s poor form in the past few years? Or Bayern losing the best manager and missing out on KDB? Smacks of racism if you ask me.

For my own part, and if you are reading this Matthew Syed, I'm talking to you, I have an absolutely clear conscience. The club I support has breached no regulations, and the worst that can be said of them is that they have fought fire with fire. If you have a problem with that, feel free to write more of your sanctimonious shite. I have no problem with it whatsoever.
I would lay a pound to a pinch of shit that Matthew Syed has a micro-penis.

One thing that’s lost in all this, regardless of FFP, it’s legalities, competitiveness etc is the term ‘Arab money’ keeps popping up.

All the posts about the leaks and FFP keep mentioning ‘oil money’ and how City’s/PSG’s owners and their respective governments are corrupt/involved in human rights abuses, but we’ve heard precious little about Chelsea or Abramovich. Chelsea were of a similar size to us pre-takeovers, with us having 1 more First Division title, 1 more FA Cup, the same amount of League Cups, but them winning a trophy more recently. Their stadium capacity is just under our average attendance for our 2007 campaign.

This isn’t an attack on Chelsea or their fans, but where was the cries for FFP back then? Or does it coincide with United’s poor form in the past few years? Or Bayern losing the best manager and missing out on KDB? Smacks of racism if you ask me.
Arab money fuck me how racist is that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.