A webpage is slowing down your browser

I finally solved this one by the way. @Ric 's fix only works if you're on a 32 bit machine, and I'm not, but this webpage gives some advice that seems to have done the trick:

https://appuals.com/fix-a-webpage-is-slowing-down-your-browser/

It's a bit of a ballache, trying to add the .cfg file wasn't straightforward either, and as you might expect, the Microsoft help pages were as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

OK, this keeps returning. I can refresh Firefox and it stops for a while, but it then returns. Everything I've seen says it's a coding issue with the site if it keeps coming up, most likely one of the banner ads. Now I could stop it by running an ad block, but I don't want to have to do that.

OK, this keeps returning. I can refresh Firefox and it stops for a while, but it then returns. Everything I've seen says it's a coding issue with the site if it keeps coming up, most likely one of the banner ads. Now I could stop it by running an ad block, but I don't want to have to do that.
I'm using Firefox on Android and keep getting Unresponsive Script warnings from j.adlooxtracking.com/... These targeted ads are rubbish as well. Why do I want chafe-free running underwear?

I'm using Firefox on Android and keep getting Unresponsive Script warnings from j.adlooxtracking.com/... These targeted ads are rubbish as well. Why do I want chafe-free running underwear?

Yeah, it's the same issue, unfortunately. Just a different notification.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.