Seasoncard issue

Kokonut1307

Now this may not be the correct place to post this, for which I am happy for this post to be moved to the more appropriate thread. I have been having issues with City sending my seasoncard to my previous address, despite having updated it and them checking it is correctly updated. After the 4th time I asked them if I could pick it up at the stadium, but for some reason my brother received a call (our accounts are linked) from City today that I can only pick it up at some place called City at Home Office this matchday. Unfortunately my brother assumed I know where this place is and did not ask for directions from supporter services. Therefore, I am writing to ask if any of you know where this is, or if I should call supporter services in the morning on Sunday for clarification (frustratingly their office is closed until Sunday).

Now this may not be the correct place to post this, for which I am happy for this post to be moved to the more appropriate thread. I have been having issues with City sending my seasoncard to my previous address, despite having updated it and them checking it is correctly updated. After the 4th time I asked them if I could pick it up at the stadium, but for some reason my brother received a call (our accounts are linked) from City today that I can only pick it up at some place called City at Home Office this matchday. Unfortunately my brother assumed I know where this place is and did not ask for directions from supporter services. Therefore, I am writing to ask if any of you know where this is, or if I should call supporter services in the morning on Sunday for clarification (frustratingly their office is closed until Sunday).

Mate - it is the small 2 storey building at the entrance next to the Mercedes garage. Can’t miss it.

Pretty sure it's the office on the right as you walk in through the gates on Rowsley Street next to the Mercedes Garage. I go through that entrance a lot and see people in queues collecting stuff but never been in. SOunds like the likely place. Strange query you have got.

City at Home is the office block on the right hand side as you enter the stadium from the Ashton New Road entrance adjacen to the Merc garage.

Pretty sure it's the office on the right as you walk in through the gates on Rowsley Street next to the Mercedes Garage. I go through that entrance a lot and see people in queues collecting stuff but never been in. SOunds like the likely place. Strange query you have got.

I know it is strange and thank you for helping me out.

Thank you to everyone for helping me. I will try to remove the thread so it does not bother others!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.