Manchester Christmas Markets

Not for everyone but I do enjoy a few scoops watching the world pass by while Mrs Moon looks but doesn't buy at the stalls apart from perhaps some speciality food.

Going to try the Greek food on KIng St for a nibble this lunchtime.

Awaits posts about overpriced piss in plastic glasses....
I love em, chance to have a look at this years tat :)
went last year (my first xmas disabled) on my scooter,i caused mayhem lol.

might do a midweek night this year.

I have just missed the train so not a good start. Having a re think in the pub.

I love em, chance to have a look at this years tat :)
went last year (my first xmas disabled) on my scooter,i caused mayhem lol.

might do a midweek night this year.
You should come out with the lads week on Monday, veggie rag, Bury fan with rag leanings and a Chelsea guy who's seen City play 30+ times & only visit to the bridge was with me for the Clive Allen equaliser.

I can however, more than hold my own but a seat in your basket would be nice to the tram stop afterwards. :)

Last edited:
I always thought markets were where you went to buy cheaper stuff , it was cheaper because they didn’t have overheads & you had To shop in the cold.
Not overpriced shite while being overseen by a machine gun toting policeman . Not for me & luckily my Mrs hates em even more.

You should come out with the lads week on Monday, veggie rag, Bury fan with rag leanings and a Chelsea guy who's seen City play 30+ times & only visit to the bridge was with me for the Clive Allen equaliser.

I can however, more than hold my own but a seat in your basket would be nice to the tram stop afterwards. :)
ha ha nice try. I am now using a wheelchair so no basket i'm afraid. no basket means no spending, just a beer and home :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.