United (H) Post Match Thread

That was nowhere near our best.... yet we still totally outclassed then

They’re worse than I thought

Reactions: dom
great win, well done Blues. Even some sloppy stray passes and we still battered them, they were awful.

112 secs continual possession for the 3rd goal, remarkable.

Quite enjoyed that, but telly can't be good tonight judging by how many stayed to the end.
Great atmosphere as well but too many tourists outside with half'n'half scarves.
And we got to see the most efficient team in the Prem: 100% of their shots on target went in. Don't know why the miserable fuckers are so miserable.
We are so far ahead of them it's hilarious.

Comfortable win, or as comfortable as derbies get, I though Taylor was reasonable as ref...missed a possible pen on Sane, but I also thought he could have booked Fernandinho first half.... the penalty was a no brainer, wtf Ederson was doing....enjoy the win blues

DrvsvM-WkAI8f6z.jpg

Any of you reprobates in this pic?

Fantastic result,I thought we played slightly reserved though.what pleased me the most was when took control of the game as it got to the 80min mark,think it was souness who said teams tend to drop off and invite pressure with it still in the balance,but not a chance sublime play for the third.As for them cnuts 1 shot on goal and that was the pen,horrible boring football long may it continue hahahahaha..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.