United (H) Post Match Thread

Of the 15 League derbies since Shrek's overhead kick, City have won 9 to Scum's 4 with 2 draws. Power Shift!

Gulf in class is so so evident it’s almost embarrassing. Laporte and Fernandinho awesome today. But for the life of me I can’t work out why Pep would take Kun off and put Raz up front?? You take off a world class goal scorer with a dodgy hair colour to be replaced by someone who’s got his ‘I’m too scared to shoot’ boots on.

Ferns lifting Mahrez up by the back of his shirt and giving him a glare after he lost possession. Quality, and just shows the level Ferns is at.

Gulf in class is so so evident it’s almost embarrassing. Laporte and Fernandinho awesome today. But for the life of me I can’t work out why Pep would take Kun off and put Raz up front?? You take off a world class goal scorer with a dodgy hair colour to be replaced by someone who’s got his ‘I’m too scared to shoot’ boots on.
Did you not see what happened next ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.