United (H) Post Match Thread

I suspect the gap will eclipse 19 pts of last season and my feelings wouldn't have changed much about their status - they may have finished 2nd last season but they were far from the 2nd best in the league, same will apply this season as they are comfortably behind the top 5 sides in the Premiership. And the group that United currently sits among - Watford, Everton, Leicester, Wolves etc. are really where they are in terms of quality so it'll be interesting to see where they finish in the end

They both just signed new ones,dave said he has 2 more years here then he is going home,next season is his last i think and sergio 2021,the time will fly so i'm not going to miss a sec and i'll sell my cat to get to see them in the flesh in may

Times are tough when Karen admits to being prepared to sell her pussy!!!

Look someone had to say it.........

To throw my hat in the stupidity ring I wrote Fernandinho off 2 seasons ago!
I can better that..i thought Foden should have replaced Silva at the start of last season! I was wrong.Silva has just gone up another level,and due no doubt to peps tactics,is now scoring at a rate such a gifted player should be.Watching Silva these past 12 months has been an education..def for Foden,and no doubt, for any up and coming central midfield player.

Cannot get the three goals out of my head - just replaying the three in my mind all day. And I'm an old git. The smooth genius of orchestrator-in-chief David, Sergio's genius missile thunderbolt with no backlift and the collective 44-pass genius of Ilkay's goal.
I think we are talking Works of Art Harry!
I still cannot quite believe the power sergio managed to get in that shot,with as you say no backlift....the greatest keeper in the world wouldnt have saved that!oops

All that money the rags will miss out on if they don’t get top four will hurt them big time especially now they have increased revenue for the competition no wonder they doing all they can to kick us out of it because we will close the gap even more on turnover :))

It may have already been posted, apologies if so, but Sergios strike reminded me of his winner at Old Toilet in April 2013. Vicious right foot shot through the hands of the do-nut thief. Has Sergio spotted a weekness in "the worlds greatest goalkeeper" ?

Just watched the game back. Every outfield player touched the ball in our 3rd goal

Simply incredible

They both just signed new ones,dave said he has 2 more years here then he is going home,next season is his last i think and sergio 2021,the time will fly so i'm not going to miss a sec and i'll sell my cat to get to see them in the flesh in may

I’ll give you some cash for your pussy no problems;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.