Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

I'm just waiting on the leak coming out that Ed Woodward is actually employed by City, then things will all start to make sense :)
The Glaziers DONT exist they are actors hired by Sheikn Mansour and the real Mourinho is locked up in the UAE the one at OT is an imposter financed by CFG That’s in email 69, 999,999 136years 364 days away

At the end of the day 70million documents(which they simply can't have read as that would take YEARS, they must have gone straight after City which is quite telling) didn't get gifted to some guy who tells people to call him John nor would these unnamed "connected" people be legally allowed to pass confidential information on to him I would have thought.

Clearly they're not all ours, 70 million "documents" (emails) over 10 years is over 19,000 a day, 7 days per week, assuming 1 page emails, which is clearly impossible, so if this 70 million figure is true, not many of them are ours. Which begs the question why are they only looking at ours? I think it's fair to say most big money transfers by ANY club nowadays are somewhat "iffy" in one way or another, so the law of averages says some of the other clubs whose data has been stolen/hacked will have some "dirt" to find, yet they persist in publishing items associated with us. Which all reinforces my agreement with the club that this is definitely targeted and deliberate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.