Madeleine McCann

Another 150K. They'd better bloody find her.
I’d love to see a blow by blow account of what this £11m+ has been spent on. These 6 monthly 150k payments too. What exactly is it spent on?
When Melanie from Haugton Green estate loses little D’eshonte in Marbs, I hope she too gets the same £11m these fuckers get, or it’s investigation anyway.

I’d love to see a blow by blow account of what this £11m+ has been spent on. These 6 monthly 150k payments too. What exactly is it spent on?
When Melanie from Haugton Green estate loses little D’eshonte in Marbs, I hope she too gets the same £11m these fuckers get, or it’s investigation anyway.

Presumably they need to apply for this additional funding. From the outside there looks like there is a lack of leads and/or new evidence, they have had a load of cash already so I'm not sure what this extra £150k is going to achieve

I obviously have no idea what happened but it all seems very fishy. That said, I couldn't thin of anything worse than my little going going missing, me having nothing to do with it, yet people thinking I did it!

If you are really interested in this, head to youtube and search for Richard D Hall's documentaries on this.

He unearth some shady, shady stuff. Including...

a family relative using sky to lead a mentally fragile woman to kill herself.

The fund getting used for some murky, murky stuff.

How the fund was initially set up for the purpose of covering their legal fees and NOT to find Madeleine.

The stuff around the case and the people who got involved would scare the hell out of you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.