Mendy undergoes knee surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting they've not said the problem despite them clearly knowing it, that to me indicates it's probably a substantial one. I fear for his future if it's bad, certain players just never fully recover from an acl injury and given his style and athleticism he could be in trouble. Reminds me of Richards in running style, let's hope he doesn't have his similar injury record.

Team will be fine so long as Delph remains fit but we do lose an alternative way of playing without him. If it's a lengthy injury Txiki might be looking at a natural left back in Jan.

I doubt the seriousness of it as he joined up with the French squad prior to being released to have the surgery. Plus there were no signs of injury on Sunday. Unless he did something whilst training with the national team.

Probably a side effect of running like he's carrying a fridge on his back.

Nothing he can do about it but, Christ, it's annoying.

Interesting they've not said the problem despite them clearly knowing it, that to me indicates it's probably a substantial one. I fear for his future if it's bad, certain players just never fully recover from an acl injury and given his style and athleticism he could be in trouble. Reminds me of Richards in running style, let's hope he doesn't have his similar injury record.

Team will be fine so long as Delph remains fit but we do lose an alternative way of playing without him. If it's a lengthy injury Txiki might be looking at a natural left back in Jan.

Let’s just wait for an update from City before making wild assumptions like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.