Glastonbury 2019

Got ripped off then.
Last year i was in a motorhome....in a campervan field just outside the village with a 24/7 shuttle bus.
240 quid each for me, mrs and daughter..plus £90 for campervan ticket.
Was there from wednesday until monday morning £810 for the 3 of us....for 5 days.
Bargain.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You got any contact details for that mate? Did you have to get your ticket in the main sale?

Also If any Somerset blues fancy getting me a ticket in the locals sale, I will sort them out with a few bottles of whatever tipple they like.

You got any contact details for that mate? Did you have to get your ticket in the main sale?

Also If any Somerset blues fancy getting me a ticket in the locals sale, I will sort them out with a few bottles of whatever tipple they like.

Sorry mate only just saw your reply.

Yes, got the festival tickets in October...then the campevan field tickets go on sale later on...around the time of the resale...but again, its through "official" lines. There are on-site campervan fields...but they now have additional places a couple of miles away...you still buy them through seetickets, just like the festival tickets

You wont be able to buy a festival ticket off of someone privately...you have to be registered and you photo is printed on your ticket

Sorry mate only just saw your reply.

Yes, got the festival tickets in October...then the campevan field tickets go on sale later on...around the time of the resale...but again, its through "official" lines. There are on-site campervan fields...but they now have additional places a couple of miles away...you still buy them through seetickets, just like the festival tickets

You wont be able to buy a festival ticket off of someone privately...you have to be registered and you photo is printed on your ticket

Ah gotcha mate, I thought you had got a ticket with a cv ticket from none official lines.

I missed out in the main sale this time so my mate will have to get the CV ticket. I am going to volunteer for everything. Will go for coach resale and prepared to go from anywhere. Then there is main resale. If any blue wants to help out in the resales then I would be so grateful. There is £100 worth of beer in it if they they get me a ticket.

Worse case scenario there are always Scousers who can get you in for a pretty fee. Would mean me having to camp and having no band but thats still far better than my current predicament.

I would assume the main resale will go out before the campervan tickets...to give those people a chance of getting one

So Stormzy for the Friday night headliner.....

Not for me, i'm usually elsewhere where the headliners are on anyway

Fuckin stormzy headlining.
Yo yo let me see your photo brrap brrap jibber jibber my old man's a mushroom etc...
Glastonbury and the music scene is on its arse and yes its for the younger generation and down with the kids but nah not for me.
100,000 kids in a field listening to some geezer saying his feet are too big for his boots.
Don't get me wrong I admire what stormzy has done and he's done fantastic coming from the streets to headlining but Glasto has lost its roots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.