Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really going to piss on some people's chips if we splash the cash to get him so soon after all the leaks shite. There will be calls for investigations, opposition fans spitting their dummies out, you name it. It will be piss funny.

This is really going to piss on some people's chips if we splash the cash to get him so soon after all the leaks shite. There will be calls for investigations, opposition fans spitting their dummies out, you name it. It will be piss funny.
Especially as they are trying to get us a transfer ban!!

Questions will be asked in parliament and the UN Security Council will go into session with the Americans threatening to use all means necessary to enforce the resolution unless we unilaterally hand over Raheem to be tried for crimes against humanity for taking the piss out of the Rags last Sunday.

I would be completely fine going up to and beyond £100m on this if thats what it takes. In his position he looks like a generational talent and we have very little in the way of transfer needs for the next few seasons. Do you think PSG cares how much they spent on Mbappe? Same thing here.

So, does he just displace Fernandinho if he were to arrive? I'm assuming Fernandinho still has plenty in the tank.

I wouldn't complain too much, especially if it meant we'd signed De Jong.

So, does he just displace Fernandinho if he were to arrive? I'm assuming Fernandinho still has plenty in the tank.

I wouldn't complain too much, especially if it meant we'd signed De Jong.
Mangala ocupies a spot both in the PL ans CL squad, so De Jong would most likely replace him and rotate with Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.