Waco and the Manchester connection

Fame Monster

Just watching on The One Show that 24 of the dead were from the U.K., many from Manchester and that Koresh’s number 2 was having meetings in Oldham. That’s pretty shocking, I thought the kind of people who fell for this shit were the kind of hillbillies you’d see in Wrong Turn 2 but obviously not. Stupidity has no boundaries I guess, incredible to think that some crackpot preaching about the apocalypse has such reach.

Just watching on The One Show that 24 of the dead were from the U.K., many from Manchester and that Koresh’s number 2 was having meetings in Oldham. That’s pretty shocking, I thought the kind of people who fell for this shit were the kind of hillbillies you’d see in Wrong Turn 2 but obviously not. Stupidity has no boundaries I guess, incredible to think that some crackpot preaching about the apocalypse has such reach.

People would do silly things to escape Oldham ( gotham)

Hey mate, this isn't completely about Manchester, but I think you'll enjoy reading it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46039014

They were murdered and then it was covered up. The end.

One of my really good friends ended up in the compound in Waco.

He means well, but was easily led back then. I remember him having endless questions about situations and life in general.

He had mental health issues at the time and he said it just felt amazing being there with Koresh.

He just let everything go and went, no problem.

The whole siege experience really changed him.

One of my really good friends ended up in the compound in Waco.

He means well, but was easily led back then. I remember him having endless questions about situations and life in general.

He had mental health issues at the time and he said it just felt amazing being there with Koresh.

He just let everything go and went, no problem.

The whole siege experience really changed him.
You might want to read the article above.

Just read it, it says: The FBI's attempt to release the cult members ended in a horrific fireball.

Doesn't mention how they were Mudered by the ATF.

Something fishy about the whole thing, wouldn't throw that accusation around though.

You might want to read the article above.

That was interesting. I hadn't realised he was one of 6 Mancs that survived, but I do remember watching the news and hoping beyond hope he hadn't died.

I must admit I rewrote the original message a couple of times cos I input the whole querying of religion aspect we spoke on and I didn't want it sounding like he'd lost the plot.

We talked quite a lot on religion, but even I got worn down by the amount of questions.

That was interesting. I hadn't realised he was one of 6 Mancs that survived, but I do remember watching the news and hoping beyond hope he hadn't died.

I must admit I rewrote the original message a couple of times cos I input the whole querying of religion aspect we spoke on and I didn't want it sounding like he'd lost the plot.

We talked quite a lot on religion, but even I got worn down by the amount of questions.
Don't think any of them lost the plot mate, they just lost hope unfortunately. You'd love my visits to my father's family if religious questions wear you down, they're all bonkers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.