Cityzen card

I rang them this afternoon and was told I would have my pack "very shortly". I've had it with them. I won't be renewing next season.

Still waiting ....I will be thinking long and hard before I reapply next season this has been a bloody joke. No real apology from City just a competition with a few winners as a way of saying sorry ! But what about us that dont win ? Nearly 6 months ago City took my money and still waiting. How about half price membership next season City ??
I have never got mad with City before but this has left me feeling like City are now changing towards us fans, something I hoped would never happen. I always though City would treat us fans fair , at the moment I don't think they are....

Last edited:
Still waiting ....I will be thinking long and hard before I reapply next season this has been a bloody joke. No real apology from City just a competition with a few winners as a way of saying sorry ! But what about us that dont win ? Nearly 6 months ago City took my money and still waiting. How about half price membership next season City ??
I have never got mad with City before but this has left me feeling like City are now changing towards us fans, something I hoped would never happen. I always though City would treat us fans fair , at the moment I don't think they are....
Judt

Called the office today and they gave me a tracking number..... supposed to get e mail notification of that ?
Anyway..... my parcel is now in Chester Sorting Office as we speak.
I might even get it !!!!!!!

Can't see what all the fuss is about, it's not like you can't go to a game because you have not got your pack, you still apply for your ticket the same way only difference is they send you out a paper ticket for free, and if you go to the seven games its free anyway.I was talking to a guy in N2 queue who was mad that he hadn't got his pack and was embarrassed by the fact he had a paper ticket rather than his card because he thought other fans would think him a tourist, LOL most of the people on the queue had paper tickets.

Can't see what all the fuss is about, it's not like you can't go to a game because you have not got your pack, you still apply for your ticket the same way only difference is they send you out a paper ticket for free, and if you go to the seven games its free anyway.I was talking to a guy in N2 queue who was mad that he hadn't got his pack and was embarrassed by the fact he had a paper ticket rather than his card because he thought other fans would think him a tourist, LOL most of the people on the queue had paper tickets.

true you can still use your old card, but I paid for a new card and pack and had to wait 6 months to receive it that's what the fuss is about !!!

PS mine came today...

true you can still use your old card, but I paid for a new card and pack and had to wait 6 months to receive it that's what the fuss is about !!!

PS mine came today...
Not really you paid for the benefits which you still had, the cards just a bit of plastic. Granted you had to wait for your scarf and tin, bit of an inconvenience but worth a fuss , not really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.