Buying all or nothing - city

Theengelbert

Does anyone know if it’s possible to buy this? My dad is a Luddite and refuses to do anything like subscribe to amazon or get a amazon stick. Any way to get it on dvd Blu day or otherwise?

Does anyone know if it’s possible to buy this? My dad is a Luddite and refuses to do anything like subscribe to amazon or get a amazon stick. Any way to get it on dvd Blu day or otherwise?

You buy him a stick, tie the fucker in his favourite chair and put stick in your laptop. It will show that you can take a horse to water AND it will drink it in!

Hah. He thinks if he gets one hackers will access his tv or something. He’s not got schizophrenia honest

I was wondering that, because I’m the same (i.e. a Luddite. Or a Neanderthal — I’m not hooked up to internet at home. True). Thing is, I loathe the idea of being tracked. By people who want to sell you things you haven’t asked for, and don’t need. Or by the NSA (no paranoia here...) Or just by anyone at all, really.

I was wondering that, because I’m the same (i.e. a Luddite. Or a Neanderthal — I’m not hooked up to internet at home. True). Thing is, I loathe the idea of being tracked. By people who want to sell you things you haven’t asked for, and don’t need. Or by the NSA (no paranoia here...) Or just by anyone at all, really.
Being Sunday I'm assuming you're not at work but on a mobile...which will now destruct 20 seconds after reading this post as I've seeded the message ;)

They don't want people to buy the DVDs. At least not as long as it can be used to get people to sign up for Amazon Prime. So legally, no you can't buy it. You can only subscribe to Prime to watch it. The All Blacks version of All or Nothing isn't on DVD as far as I can see, and that was a year earlier.

So either pirate it or sign up. That's the choice really.

Something similar to the All or Nothing. I would love to buy a copy of the season highlights DVD for last season as a Christmas present for my Dad, there doesn't seem one available yet.
If it's not produced soon it's seems a waste of a good selling opportunity.

Something similar to the All or Nothing. I would love to buy a copy of the season highlights DVD for last season as a Christmas present for my Dad, there doesn't seem one available yet.
There definitely is a dvd, it came out in July. Just tried to find the link on the online shop but I'm having trouble with the site. Search City 2017/18 record breakers dvd on Google and you will find it

It’s been available and it was terrible. A proper “can’t be arsed because Amazon did something” job.

Even missed some goals off!

They stopped selling it and no surprise because it was shit. As you say, a missed opportunity.

In fact the club were really poor at the whole Centurions merchandising. The first team to ever do it in England and all they did was release one t-shirt and one book. There was more Shark Team bollocks on offer in the store than Centurions and the season DVD was absolutely awful!

But 95% of our Amazon 30 day free trials have finished now and we’ll never see All Or Nothing again. And we have no decent memorabilia of our greatest ever season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.