Zack Steffen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this a bit strange, I doubt he is coming to City as we have Muric who looks an excellent keeper for his age. Bravo no doubt will also be fit for next season. Sounds more like one for the loan system to be sold at a profit if he shows his value

I find this a bit strange, I doubt he is coming to City as we have Muric who looks an excellent keeper for his age. Bravo no doubt will also be fit for next season. Sounds more like one for the loan system to be sold at a profit if he shows his value
So,similar to what's being reported on page 1 of this thread?

Can see him being long term number 2 muric needs games. Steffen will come in warm the bench for afew years get used to European football then move on. Think bravo will want to be playing next season.

A lot of negativity in the press on this transfer, but this is a great opportunity for the lad to play in Europe against top players and gain an international reputation for him and his fellow countrymen, it is very much a win win situation where city stump up the money his club and country gain, he moves on loan if he does fantastic he comes back to city, most likely a full international if he does well he gets sold to the best club for him, if he fails it is his choice where he goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.