Underrated albums.

R-1735854-1308403061.jpeg.jpg

Fucking great album ! They’re playing it front to back on tour next year . Very underrated band

Maybe not but another album that has plenty of acclaim and does not qualify as underrated. Again, I bought it after years of seeing it described as a classic.

Disagree, I think its held in very high regard by millions of people the world over.

This was released way before my time and I only discovered it this year from a colleague.

Then having read about it a bit more I think it is underrated, certainly when it was released, if you read the "Reception" heading here;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forever_Changes?wprov=sfla1

Some of the finest song writings ever to grace a lump of plastic, so definitely not underrated imho.
I’m sure they released the single “when love breaks down” 2 or 3 times until it finally got the critical claim it so richly deserved
One of my desert island disc picks without a doubt
Reminds me of my holiday in Mykonos and this stunning woman I met (I was 22, she 30) not destined to last of course, but I would get the train/ tube to Uxbridge every Fri for the weekend of pure lust.
What a summer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.