Girona FC 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly due to—at least in my experience over these last few years—the majority of them being faux Rags (or Dippers). The amount of indignant abuse I’ve gotten over the past few weeks after the Der Spiegel farce is difficult to quantify, but easy to qualitate: infuriating.

Nearly all of them would quit their jobs, abandon their families, and take the first flight to Girona if offered the same move by City. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

There's hypocrisy in abundance when it comes to football. I always like to think what would I do in that situation.
...... SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!! ;-)

Will be interesting if the keeper moves there on loan, Bono has been very good this year (bit shaky last season) unless we/girona think they can sell him whilst his stock is high.

Will be a good move for Steffen though, Girona started slow this year (new manager syndrome imo) but are getting it together a bit more now and doing very well considering.

Playing Atletico Madrid right now, Roberts causing Atletico all kinds of trouble.

Roberts described as "English youngster" by the BBC - unlike Sancho, who they usually describe as "former Manchester City winger".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.