United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we got relegated in 95/96, there were 44 points between us and United. In 2001 it was 47 points - that's the biggest gap between the 2 sides when they've been in the same league in the Premier League era.

If both teams keep going at the same rate they have in the first 14 games this season, the difference will be 48 points.

Last edited:
Just watching MOTD from Saturday and can't help but think Lukaku is fucking massive. He was nowhere near this size at Everton, could explain a lot.

It reminded me of us in Pellegrini's final season where it was clear that so many players just weren't fit. I think you're right when you say he was nowhere near that size at Everton.

It reminded me of us in Pellegrini's final season where it was clear that so many players just weren't fit. I think you're right when you say he was nowhere near that size at Everton.
GettyImages-586430120.jpg

B9717477744Z.1_20181103123143_000+GNKCBN71U.2-0.jpg

Not sure if he's Shaw's GreggsG buddy or he's juiced up to feck?

Love it. t
The anguish in his voice. Pity he didn't mention that his precious "fergie" was the architect of the downfall.

They really are a bunch of soft twats aren't they.
FFS we went 35 years without winning fuck all and yo yoed up and down the league's and still didn't whinge like these C.unts and it's only been a few years for them.
I wonder how many of the sad bastards wiii keep turning up if they don't turn thing around in the next couple of years ( hopefully decades)?
Bunch of self entitled pricks deserve to suffer after all the shite they gave us when we were crap.
Rub it in lads n lasses ...make the twats squirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.