Champions League ban?

Statement on FFP:

“I think Financial Fair Play is a contradiction because, when football decided to go for Financial Fair Play it was exactly to put teams in equal conditions to compete,”

“But what happened really with the Financial Fair Play is a big protection to the historical, old, big clubs, which have a financial structure, a commercial structure, everything in place based on historical success for years and years and years.

“And the ‘new’ clubs - I call them ‘new’ clubs, those with new investment - they cannot put themselves quickly at the same level. Clubs with new owners cannot immediately attack the control and the domination of these big clubs.

“This is not an old, historical, huge club - but it’s also not a club with a new owner. It’s a club with the same owner for more than 10 years. A club with a very important history, with great stability too. I can say we are a very good club with the ambition to be a great club.”

My thoughts:
Theyd have to ban Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton, Watford, Leicester & probably Bournemouth as well before that lot stand a chance of winning the league.
In short Peg is saying the only way The rags can become top dogs again, is if things are returned to the ol’ Days where they can bully and out spend the rest of the league. Wow!!!!

Furthermore it also insinuates that
1. Bacon chops was only successful because of their financial domination.

2. That he is incapable of mounting a challenge unless they have financial advantage. There for he is not a football coach but an Accountant

Statement on FFP:

“I think Financial Fair Play is a contradiction because, when football decided to go for Financial Fair Play it was exactly to put teams in equal conditions to compete,”

“But what happened really with the Financial Fair Play is a big protection to the historical, old, big clubs, which have a financial structure, a commercial structure, everything in place based on historical success for years and years and years.

“And the ‘new’ clubs - I call them ‘new’ clubs, those with new investment - they cannot put themselves quickly at the same level. Clubs with new owners cannot immediately attack the control and the domination of these big clubs.

“This is not an old, historical, huge club - but it’s also not a club with a new owner. It’s a club with the same owner for more than 10 years. A club with a very important history, with great stability too. I can say we are a very good club with the ambition to be a great club.”

Having money isn't just about buying players though, it also helps you keep hold of your better players - look at the side Southampton would have had now if they'd been able to hold on to their better players ;-

- Insert Goalkeeper -
Clyne, Lovgren, van Dijk, Shaw
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Wanyama, Walcott
Mane + striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.