Everton (H) December

One under 18 for sale for Everton game in 116 at back. 25.00. You can upgrade to an adult. PM me if interested. Thsnks.

Samp, thank you and really appreciate it. Don’t wanna sound ungrateful but was after two together in level 2 as I’ll have two young kids with me on the day and don’t know if will be raining or not so under cover and decent view. Are your seats under cover and decent view?
Seats are NOT under cover, but they are very decent. Block 106, six rows from the pitch near half-line.

One spare SS3 (317) £30, meet at ground, PM me if your interested cheers

Last edited:
HI, does anyone have a spare ticket for Everton in Colin Bell, somewhere near Block 324? Want to take my dad. Cheers

One adult seat, row two, second tier, North Stand - £25.

Can meet at ground 12.00/12.15 on Saturday. PM if interested.

TICKET NOW SOLD

Last edited:
1 Adult and 2 x Under 18's seats available for Everton game.
Level 1 , block 132 , all sat together , these are my seasoncards but I can't get due to shift work.
£60 ( I have the printable links which I will forward , bank transfer please )
Thanks Andy

(I'll probably have the same for the Palace game too)

Looks like we can't go to this.

3 adult tickets together, Row B, East L1 102. Amazing view. Have sold on here before and I have 3 e-tix from the club after calling them yesterday.

I won't split and will need £90 net to me for all three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.