Chelsea Away

My ticket didn't turn up in post. Rang City to get duplicate left. Went to box office guy says no duplicate left so I ring city again but no answer. My mate says try different window so go to different window and there is a duplicate. Get in ground and guy in my seat, I asked him how he had my ticket he replies he was due to sit somewhere else but bloke with girl asked would he swap so they could sit together which he does. Steward says I need to move so go out to concourse wait few minutes then go back in and stand at empty seat in back row. My Supporters Club say my ticket posted to me over week ago so no idea how bloke had my ticket

My ticket didn't turn up in post. Rang City to get duplicate left. Went to box office guy says no duplicate left so I ring city again but no answer. My mate says try different window so go to different window and there is a duplicate. Get in ground and guy in my seat, I asked him how he had my ticket he replies he was due to sit somewhere else but bloke with girl asked would he swap so they could sit together which he does. Steward says I need to move so go out to concourse wait few minutes then go back in and stand at empty seat in back row. My Supporters Club say my ticket posted to me over week ago so no idea how bloke had my ticket

That was me in your seat :), like you said I swapped with a bloke who wanted to sit with his wife who was next to me. There are loads of tickets that go missing in transit and end up in the hands of touts etc.
i enjoyed you telling all the tourists next to us to 'sit down' constantly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.